Jovana Čvorić, MA, is a researcher at SeConS with experience in methodology development, conducting qualitative and quantitative research, preparation of reports and recommendations, etc. She has participated in different social research, particularly in the fields of violence against women and children, child labor, civil society, social protection, social inclusion, etc. In addition, as a SeConS member, she gained experience in monitoring and evaluating various projects mainly focused on violence against women and gender equality.
- Preparation of the reports and recommendations
- Data collection and analysis
- Conduction of in-depth interviews and focus group discussions
- Development of research protocols
- Monitoring and evaluation