Tijana Veljković is a Research Coordinator at SeConS and a Master student in Sociology at the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade. She is a young expert with extensive experience in methodology development, project coordination, conducting both qualitative and quantitative research in Serbia and the Region, and development of studies and analytical reports. She has participated in different projects, focused on issues related to social protection, gender equality, socio-economic development, socio-economic inclusion, migrations, reintegration, vulnerable groups, etc. Through her work, she also gained experience in advocacy activities and the development of advocacy strategies and plans for various topics.
- Project coordination and management
- Research design and implementation
- Organization and implementation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Data analysis
- Development and implementation of training for field researchers
- Development of advocacy strategies and plans