This analysis aims to examine the effects of the pandemic and the Government measures on the socio-economic position of women entrepreneurs in Serbia. The analysis tried to shed light on the following aspects:
• key characteristics of women’s entrepreneurship in Serbia and how women entrepreneurs do business in regular circumstances;
• how the changes caused by the COVID-19 pandemic affected the business of women entrepreneurs in Serbia;
• impact of the Government measures on women’s entrepreneurship, with special focus on assessing the effectiveness of economic support measures;
• distribution of unpaid housework and family care in households of women entrepreneurs included in the research;
• risk perception and concerns for various aspects of life in the new conditions.
The research was conducted by SeConS with support of UN Women, within the project Key Steps to Gender Equality funded by the European Commission (EC).